Tuesday September 14 2021
News Source: Global Exchanges
Focus: Derivative Market Segment
On 10th September 2021, Eurex Exchange announced the Introduction of Single Stock Futures, Equity Options and Single Stock Dividend Futures
The Management Board of Eurex Deutschland took the following decisions with effect from 4th October 2021:
- Introduction of 9 Single Stock Futures pursuant to Annex A of Attachment 2,
- Introduction of 11 American-style Equity Options pursuant to Annex B of Attachment 2,
- Introduction of 24 Single Stock Dividend Futures pursuant to Annex D of Attachment 2,
- Inclusion of the new Single Stock Dividend Futures in the existing Liquidity Provider (LP) scheme effective from 1st November 2021
- Annual prolongation of Single Stock Dividend Futures Liquidity Provider (LP) scheme until 31st December 2022
This circular contains all information on the introduction of the new products and the updated sections of the relevant Rules and Regulations of Eurex Deutschland.
Production start of the new products: 4th October 2021
There is no action required for participation.
Please refer to Attachment 1 for the new products.
Contract specifications and product parameters
In general, contract specifications for the new Single Stock Futures, Equity Options and Single Stock Dividend Futures are in line with the existing contracts with the relevant Eurex group ID, also in terms of trading hours and trading calendar, last trading day, settlement and determination of the daily and final settlement prices.
For the detailed Contract Specifications for Futures Contracts and Options Contracts at Eurex Deutschland (Contract Specifications), please see Attachment 2.
The full version of the updated Contract Specifications will be published on the Eurex website as of start of trading under:
Admission to the Eurex T7 Entry Services (TES)
The new products will be admitted to the Eurex T7 Entry Services (TES). Investors can find the minimum block trade sizes on product level in the attached Contract Specifications.
An overview of the Eurex T7 Entry Services available for the products as well as detailed information on single product basis with regard to availability, possibility of utilisation and minimum entry size for the various Eurex T7 Entry Services is available on the Eurex website under the link:
Click on the above link for further information.