Monday September 13 2021
News Source: Global Exchanges
Focus: General - Global Exchanges
On 9th September 2021, the National Stock Exchange (NSE) index services subsidiary, NSE Indices announced that it had launched a new index – Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Sep 2027 40:60 Index
The Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Sep 2027 40:60 Index follows a target maturity structure with a maturity date of September 30th, 2027. The index portfolio has 40 percent allocation to AAA rated bonds issued by Government of India owned entities and the other 60 percent includes State Development Loans (SDLs) as on the base date of the index. All constituent bonds in the index mature during the six-month period ending September 30th, 2027.
The Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Sep 2027 40:60 Index has a base date of September 08th, 2021 and a base value of 1000. The index will be reviewed at the end of every calendar quarter.
The index is expected to appeal to investors looking to invest in debt portfolios with the target maturity theme. It is expected to act as a benchmark for asset managers and be a reference index tracked by passive funds in form of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), index funds and structured products.
Click on the above link for further information.